Become a Branditechture Contributor
Join our community of authors and contributors today. Now’s your chance to become a recognized voice in creative design, branding and tech
Branditechture Design Agency is looking for enthusiastic creative writers like you.
Our blog needs a regular supply of fresh contents.
The company blog, also called Branditechture Blog which can be reached via branditechture.agency/blog, aims to be the most resourceful blog operated by a branding agency in Nigeria by the year 2022.
At the time of writing this, the Branditechture Blog currently serves internet users worldwide, most notably from Nigeria (55%), the United States(20%), the UK (12%) and other countries such as India, Australia and Estonia etc.(13%)
**Numbers represent percentage values
The goal is to be the go-to domain for high-quality content on business growth hacking, branding, brand development, digital communications, brand positioning and digital marketing-related topics.
Branditechture is a small full-service design agency, which means it offers branding, UX/UI, web design & digital marketing services under the same roof.
If you wish to know more about Branditechture, please visit branditechture.agency/our-story
How It Works
In order to cut down the time required to approve proposed topics, You would instead, always be given topics to write on.
That is why we needed to confirm if you could write branding-related articles and engage in relevant discussions at a conversational level.
- You would be required to register on the website as an author/contributor by logging on to https://branditechture.agency/dashboard.
- Upon successful registration/login, your account would be automatically enabled for posting articles on the Branditechture Blog.
TIP: Just Log In with Google for faster access.
- A laptop or PC is highly recommended but not required.
- Every article must be at least 85% plagiarism-free but generally, the more unique the article is, the higher your earnings.
- Ensure that you have checked your article for plagiarism before submitting for review
- Every article must contain at least, 650 words.
- Every article must be laser-focused on the topic provided, and must have a clear message.
- Try your best to ensure that your articles are free from grammatical and punctuation errors.
You should expect to be paid between 1,000 NGN – 4,000 NGN per approved article. How much you’ll earn depends on the uniqueness, clarity, depth, word count and SEO score of that article, amongst other factors.
However, you should generally expect to be treated fairly.
At Branditechture, extra efforts are duly recognized and bonuses are awarded.
If you are irrevocably discontented with the payment terms described above, please do not apply.
The payment structure is currently non-negotiable, but we are actively working towards a more transparent and improved payment strategy.
Nonetheless, if you would like to suggest a better way to structure payments, please leave your suggestions via DM, or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon creating an account on Branditechture, you’ll automatically have a contributor profile.
- Each contributor has a unique URL that can effectively serve as your portfolio link (except that it’ll only show all your works with Branditechture).
The link below is an example;
- Should you want to submit an Article Writing proposal to a prospective client, you are free to share your link to such prospects for them to glance through.
- All your approved articles would feature a clean cover design (or featured image) which would always be designed and directed by the creative design department.
- Your name, bio and posts archive would all appear under search engine result pages such as Google and Bing. (This may take some time)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No. This is not ghostwriting.
We do not claim credits for your articles, but it remains our sole property.
All usage rights exclusively belong to Branditechture.
From your Dashboard,
Profile > About Yourself > Biographical Info
TIP: Do not use more than 300 characters.
From your Dashboard,
Profile> Avatar > Upload Avatar
We no longer allow photos other than your real photo.
You'll need a clear headshot for use as your profile photo or avatar.
From your Dashboard,
PublishPress > Calendar,
OR PublishPress > Content Overview
No. You can only send articles for review.
Articles would be reviewed and published by the Admin or Editor.
For now, we would manually request your account details via email.
You should receive your payment immediately your article is approved and published.